- NewsTech Documents
- New Intel Hybrid Cloud Datacenter Security Aims at “Shadow IT” UsersThe increasing complexity of datacenter infrastructures and the challenge of protecting them is shifting InfoSec professionals away from best-of-breed tools in...
- Supercomputing Expected To Help Increase Life Expectancy By A DecadeSupercomputers will give rise to advances in personalized medicine, which will improve healthcare and potentially increase people’s life expectancy by five...
- Supercomputer Models Speed New Materials DiscoveryMachine Learning helps confirm properties of new “nanomaterials” 10x+ faster Researchers using supercomputers are taking advantage of machine-learning algorithms to accurately...
- San Diego Supercomputer Center, Intel Collaborate on Earthquake ResearchNew software, 10+ teraflops to better predict earthquake paths in southern California Researchers from the San Diego Supercomputer Center (SDSC) and...
- Supercomputing Enables Real-Time, In-Depth MRI AnalysisMRI results that used to take days or hours can now be ready in minutes – thanks to technology powered by...
- Google Cloud Platform offers Next-Gen Intel Xeon “Skylake” for HPC InstancesThe Google Cloud Platform (GCP) has announced it is the first cloud provider to offer users access to the next-generation Intel...
- New Intel Hybrid Cloud Datacenter Security Aims at “Shadow IT” Users
Achieve high performance on modern Intel® processors and coprocessors through the simpler creation of fast, reliable parallel code. Includes C++ and Fortran compilers, performance/data analytics libraries, error checking, and performance profiling. Try it now>
Try Intel® Parallel Studio XE
Scale your efforts with the first HPC suite that integrates Intel's cluster/analysis tools to meet fast-evolving performance, capacity, and efficiency needs. Download a free 30-day trial. Try it now>
Try Intel® Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition
Build fast parallel code with less effort for better performance from modern Intel® processors and coprocessors. Get industry-leading compilers and performance libraries, including C/C++ and Fortran compilers with vectorization capabilities. Try it now>
Try Intel® Parallel Studio XE Composer Edition
Focus on the code that matters to improve performance and multicore scalability. Understand how your application is performing and why, tune CPU and GPU data compute performance, and quickly find bottlenecks. Try it now>
Try Intel® VTune™ Amplifier XE
Go big with your big data applications. This new data analytics library features object-oriented APIs for C++ and Java for simple integration and support for popular analytics platforms (Hadoop, Spark). Get it today>
Try Intel® Data Analytics Acceleration Library