- NewsTech Documents
- UC San Diego To Build Cyberinfrastructure for NASA ResearchRevealing hidden patterns as part of machine learning systems Using artificial neural networks, Deep Learning aims to yield ‘artificial intelligence-like’ results by...
- Old Supercomputers Never Die, They Just Get RepurposedRevealing hidden patterns as part of machine learning systems Using artificial neural networks, Deep Learning aims to yield ‘artificial intelligence-like’ results by...
- Intel Fuels Wave Of Training To Stave Off Data Scientist ShortageRevealing hidden patterns as part of machine learning systems Using artificial neural networks, Deep Learning aims to yield ‘artificial intelligence-like’ results by...
- New Intel Hybrid Cloud Datacenter Security Aims at “Shadow IT” Users
- Supercomputing Expected To Help Increase Life Expectancy By A Decade
- Supercomputer Models Speed New Materials Discovery
- UC San Diego To Build Cyberinfrastructure for NASA Research
Tag Archives: Deep Learning
Deep Learning (DL) is the hottest thing in AI; now Intel offers tools to enable HPC and big-data users to reap the benefits DL offers. Intel has released a series of tools and frameworks designed to make it easier for organizations to expand their use of deep-learning techniques for everything from advanced analytics to voice-response […]
Deep Learning is the cutting edge of AI, but proven data and deployment models and available frameworks make it a solid practical choice for advanced analytics Deep learning techniques are advancing artificial-intelligence based analytics far enough that a team of researchers at MIT has succeeded in getting a computer to predict the future. In December, […]
Accelerated Big Data code development, performance for Apache Spark Intel has unveiled BigDL, an open-source deep learning library for Apache Spark. It allows users to write their deep learning applications as standard Spark programs, which can run on top of existing Spark or Hadoop clusters, the company says. The BigDL framework is available on GitHub. […]
Kaby Lake Core chip: source: Intel: New chips, new graphics, analytics and ways to interact will expand work, play and research with as dramatic an effect as the Industrial Revolution, CEO Krzanich says. Intel Corp. has reiterated its commitment to artificial intelligence, machine learning and a host of other high–performance datacenter technologies toward which CEO […]
Automating the drudgery of repetitive tasks is one of the key applications of Deep Learning, a subset of machine learning. In this interview with Go Parallel Editor Michael Krieger, Intel Sr Product Manager Kent Moffat discusses how developers can take advantage of the new Intel Distribution for Python and libraries that let you write in your […]
Easing image recognition, new cognitive tasks through new extensions to Intel Math Kernel Library (MKL) One area of AI that is becoming increasingly popular is Deep Neural Networks. Put simply, they are made of multiple layers with one or more hidden layers in a neural network between the input and output layers. These layers do […]
Intel announced several new high-performance computing (HPC) products mid-November at the Supercomputing 2016 (SC16) conference in Salt Lake City. According to Intel’s news release, here are some highlights of the announcements: • Broadwell processor. Intel introduced the Intel Xeon E5-2699A v4 processor, which is the chipmaker’s fastest two-socket processor. • Intel HPC Orchestrator. Intel has […]
A Primer on Deep Learning vs. Machine Learning
Slashdot Media Contributing Editor Rick Leinecker discusses how to use the Intel Data Analytics Acceleration Library (DAAL) to take machine learning past simple regression training
Revealing hidden patterns as part of machine learning systems
Using artificial neural networks, Deep Learning aims to yield ‘artificial intelligence-like’ results by finding hidden patterns, as demonstrated in this blog by Slashdot Media Contributing Editor David Bolton